Linda F. Carson, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Gynecologic Oncology
I am a board certified gynecologic Oncologist with interests in cancers of the ovary, cervix, Uterus,vulva,vagina,gestational trophblastic disease, nutritian, cancer research, education of medical students, residents and physicians.
I am originally from Connecticut and moved to Minnesota for my fellowhip training in gynecologic Oncology. I am married with 4 adult children and 4 grandchildren. I have lived in St. Paul since 1983. I enjoy art history, cooking, travel, canoeing, walking and biking. My husband is a general surgeon and we have been married for 22 years.
- Medical School: George Washington University 1978
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore 1982
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology: Washington University/B-JH/SLCH 1983
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology: University of Minnesota 1986
- Certification: Am Bd of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certification: Am Bd of Obstetrics & Gynecology-Gynecologic Oncology