Johannes Brechtken, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
- Secondary Language: German
My goal is to provide the best care possible for my patients, with a focus on preventing disease progression and improving quality of life. My specialization includes the treatment of acute myocardial infarction and coronary interventions. I am very excited about our structural heart disease program that includes trans catheter aortic valve replacement since 2012. I also have a strong interest in vascular medicine and perform endovascular procedures for peripheral arterial disease.
Outside of work, I love to spend time with my wife and three wonderful daughters, traveling, literature and scuba diving.
- Park Nicollet Clinic & Specialty Center - Heart and Vascular
- 9555 Upland Lane N Maple Grove, MN 55369 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 993-3246
- Medical School: Philipps University Marburg- Germany 1997
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Cleveland Clinic Foundation 2003
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics 2006
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology: University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics 2007
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease