Tricia A. Kloeckl, OTR
- Practicing Department: Hand Therapy, Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
My specialty is hand therapy and upper extremity rehabilitation, from shoulder to fingertips. I enjoy working with orthopedic injuries, post-surgical as well as cumulative trauma. I provide rehabilitation as well as custom splinting for injured workers, artists, musicians and athletes to optimize their performance after injury. I believe in a holistic approach and utilize ADL training/modification, pain education, manual techniques, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular rehabilitation and graded motor imagery in my practice. Healing is a team effort and I encourage patients to be proactive in the process.
Over the past 20 years, I've also shared my occupational therapy/hand therapy skills overseas as well as volunteered my time in community efforts locally. I enjoy triathlon training, trail running, dance, sculpture and travel with family. I love being active and living in the Twin Cities where I can take advantage of the great biking/walking paths, arts and restaurants.
Education, Training, and Certifications:
* B.A. in Occupational Therapy from St Catherine's University in 1989
* Internship in Hand therapy at Denver General Hospital, Colorado, 1989
* Certified Hand Therapist
* Graston Certified (M1, M2)
* Certified Practitioner of Acupressure, 2000
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation - HealthPartners Riverside Clinic
- 2220 Riverside Ave 5th Fl Minneapolis, MN 55454 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-3200