Brian M. Horst, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology
I chose cardiology as my specialty because I am interested in the dynamic physiology of the heart and the many advances in technology that continue to provide new treatment options for HealthPartners' patients. I am committed to working with patients and their families in providing the most effective care possible.
I am a Twin Cities native and enjoy spending time with my wife and kids. I also enjoy golfing, playing hockey and fishing.
I am a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC).
- Medical School: Drexel University 2007
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: University of Colorado Denver 2013
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease