Sudhir J. Reddy, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
- Secondary Language: Kannada, Telugu
I did psychiatric training in India before coming to the United States. Here at HealthPartners, my practice is primarily outpatient support, helping patients create the right strategy with medications, therapy and healthy lifestyle choices. It's very rewarding work.
I'm fascinated by how neuroscience and human behavior intersect in the field of psychiatry. Psychopharmacology is important, but I take care of patients as a whole, helping them establish a baseline, understand their habits and regain a productive life. I also have a special interest in the way sleep bridges with psychiatry, and I am board certified in sleep medicine.
In my spare time, I enjoy outdoor activities, photography and learning about different cultures.
I am a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Medical School: JSS Medical College- India 1991
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Medical Center 2006
- Fellowship in Sleep Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2007
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro-Sleep Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)