Kelly W. Barringer, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
I chose the field of emergency medicine because I love the pace of the emergency department, and I enjoy seeing a wide variety of people with a wide variety of problems. I enjoy treating and supporting patients and their families through difficult times in their lives.
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and children, traveling and competing in triathlons on the local and national level.
I am board certified in Emergency Medicine and I am a member of the following professional organizations:
* American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
* Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM)
- Medical School: Michigan State University-East Lansing 2004
- Internship in Psychiatry: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education 2005
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute/Regions Hospital 2008
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine