Carla J. Betchwars, MA, LMFT
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapist
As a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I work with children, adolescents and adults with an emphasis on working with children/adolescents and their families. My special interests include working with patients around concerns with anxiety, depression, adjustment issues and behavior problems in children. My approach to therapy is quite collaborative and rooted in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). I always appreciate working with patients and their ability to trust me in the healing journey they are on.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, walking and biking.
I am a member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
Please note: This provider serves adults, adolescents and children, ages 3+.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Bethel Seminary 2006
- Certification: No Information on Record