Katie J. Krumwiede, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
I was first drawn to obstetrics and gynecology because I enjoy the diversity in medical and surgical issues. In addition to the ever-evolving technology of gynecologic surgery and minimally invasive procedures, I enjoy offering my patients office procedures, contraceptive options, and high-risk obstetrics care, as well as routine prenatal care and preventive/ well -women care. The most important part of my practice is having the great privilege to be a part of women's lives during some of the most significant decisions and moments they will experience.
In my time away from work, I enjoy traveling, reading, running and spending time with my family.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
* American Medical Association (AMA)
* Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society (AOA)
- Medical School: University of North Dakota 2005
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: University of Minnesota 2009
- Certification: No Information on Record