Mark R. Fastner, MA, LP
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
I am a licensed psychologist who works primarily with adults and adolescents. I have experience working with substance abuse problems, emotional problems, behavioral problems and coping with chronic pain. I use a variety of mind/body and cognitive behavioral methods in helping people. I have a master's degree from St. Mary's University of Minnesota.
Please note: This provider serves adults and adolescents, ages 16+.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Minnesota State University 1983
- Professional School: St. Mary's College Graduate Center 1989
- Certification: No Information on Record