Laura E. Heydt, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Physician Assistant
I have a Bachelor of Science degree with a minor in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. I completed my masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Augsburg College. I am also board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
As a Physician Assistant, I truly enjoy cardiology and the variety it offers. My professional interests include electrophysiology and heart failure. My goal is to help my patients have a better understanding of their disease and the best management options, and that is why I always take time to educate each patient.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and young daughter. My hobbies include traveling, training for triathlons and being outdoors.
I am a member of the following professional associations:
* American College of Cardiology (ACC)
* American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
* Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Regions Hospital - Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- 640 Jackson St Saint Paul, MN 55101 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 254-4130
- Professional School: Augsburg College 2009
- Certification: NCCPA-Ntl Comm on Cert of Physician Assistants