Anne M. Pylkas, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Internal Medicine
I am an internal medicine physician with further training in addiction medicine. I grew up in Minnesota and attended both undergraduate and medical school at the University of Minnesota. I completed my residency and fellowship training at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis. I am board certified in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
I am passionate about caring for patients with addictions. Often, addiction is seen as a moral failing; however, advances in brain imaging, behavioral research and neuroscience have clearly shown that it is a complex brain disease. Thanks to these advances, effective pharmacological and psycho-social treatments are available.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, jogging, being outside and reading.
- HealthPartners Neuroscience Center - Pain Management
- 295 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul, MN 55130 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 495-6503
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2007
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2010
- Fellowship in Addiction Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2012
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Preventive Medicine - Addiction Medicine