Mohammad N. Jameel, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
- Secondary Language: Urdu
I was attracted to interventional cardiology because it allows me to treat acute conditions, such as acute myocardial infarction, with coronary interventions that bring immediate relief in patients' symptoms and outcomes. I also enjoy being able to help manage chronic conditions, such as coronary artery disease, valvular problems, rhythm issues and heart failure in an outpatient setting.
In my practice, I strive to get to know each patient as a whole person, which allows me to provide better treatment for clinical symptoms. I work to present all treatment options to patients in a simplified, clear manner and allow them to make an informed decision.
Outside of my practice, I like to spend time with my family and travel. In the summer, I like to bike and canoe.
I am a member of the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
- Medical School: Aga Khan University- Pakistan 2002
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2006
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics 2011
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology: University of Minnesota-Interventional Cardiology 2012
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Interventional Cardiology