Charles A. Bruen, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
I'm a critical care physician who specializes in the care of the most seriously ill and injured. I have special interests in cardiovascular critical care, resuscitation, cardiac arrest, acute coronary syndrome, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), ultrasound and airway management.
My patients are always my highest concern - from the moment you arrive until you are ready to return home. At every step, I work alongside your entire care team to bring expertise, compassion, listening, and the most advanced medical treatments to care for your medical conditions, emotional wellbeing, and long-term health.
- Medical School: UT Southwestern Medical Center 2008
- Residency in Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2013
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center 2015
- Fellowship in Emergency Cardiology: Hennepin County Medical Center 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine