Deanna G.K. Teoh, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Gynecologic Oncology
I specialize in the treatment of women with gynecologic malignancies (ovarian/fallopian tube/primary peritoneal cancers; endometrial/uterine cancers; cervical, vaginal and vulvar cancers). I provide both surgical care and chemotherapy to patients, with a special interest in minimally invasive surgery, including robotic surgery. I also provide cutting edge chemotherapy and medical care. I enjoy taking care of women both during their treatment, as well as in the supportive care phase following active treatment.
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin 2004
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology: University of California (San Francisco) 2008
- Chief Resident in Obstetrics & Gynecology: University of California (San Francisco) 2008
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology: Duke University Medical Center 2011
- Certification: No Information on Record