Chrisanne K. Timpe DuPuis, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
I chose to be a hospitalist because I enjoy caring for people who are acutely ill, helping them to recover and teaching them how to stay well. Every person has a unique and interesting story, and one favorite aspect of my job is getting to hear those stories and forming relationships with my patients when they are in the hospital. I am privileged to care for patients from newborns to the elderly and feel that my training in both internal medicine and pediatrics has given me a better understanding of how to best care for people at both ends of the age spectrum. I am also involved in the training of medical students and residents through both pediatric and residency programs.
A big part of my life outside the hospital is being a mother, and I enjoy spending most of my free time with my husband and children. I also enjoy doing yoga, running, listening to music and traveling to visit family or explore new parts of the word.
I am a member of the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM).
- Medical School: University of Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine 2006
- Residency in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics: University of Minnesota 2010
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2011
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine