Jayme L. Baden, MA, LMFT
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapist
I chose to become a therapist because I value building relationships, supporting others and being a part of my patients' healing journeys. I enjoy working with patients of all ages and backgrounds, listening to their stories and helping to empower them.
I am a systems- and strengths-based therapist. I take a collaborative approach to treatment, utilizing cognitive behavior therapy and interpersonal therapy. My areas of focus include mood, anxiety and development disorders, as well as behavioral concerns, relational issues, self-esteem, body image issues and parenting.
I enjoy spending my spare time with family and friends, playing and coaching volleyball, cooking and watching movies.
I am a member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: University of St. Thomas 2007
- Certification: No Information on Record