Marea B Kinsella, MA, LMFT
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapist
As a therapist, I enjoy working with adolescents, adults and families to help them improve relationships and deal with life transitions and anxiety. My style is conversational - sometimes using humor to put clients at ease. I take a collaborative approach with clients and utilize cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, mindfulness, guided imagery and strength-based approaches.
I like to spend my free time with family and friends, watching movies and doing crafts (sewing and knitting).
I am a member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Argosy University/Twin Cities 2009
- Certification: No Information on Record