Michael A. Trangle, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
I provide psychiatric evaluation/treatment to adult and adolescent (ages 13 & up) outpatients at the HealthPartners West Clinic. My interests and experience areas include: depression, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, substance use disorders, family problems, eating disorders and attention disorders.
When I'm not spending time with my family, dog or working, I enjoy reading, playing tennis and listening to music.
* HealthPartners Medical Group Senior Medical Director for Behavioral Health
American Psychiatric Association
* Minnesota Psychiatric Society
American Association of Community Psychiatry
Please note: This provider serves adults and adolescents, ages 13+.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota 1980
- Internship in Psychiatry: University of Wisconsin Hospitals- Madison 1981
- Residency in Psychiatry: University of Wisconsin Hospitals- Madison 1984
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)