Sarah M. Wagner, MA, LMFT
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapist
As a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I provide individual and family therapy to adults. I received my training from the University of Saint Thomas and have experience working in outpatient, in-home and group settings. My areas of special interest include anxiety, depression, transitional/adjustment issues, stress and coping difficulties, self-esteem, family and relational issues, and parenting skills. My therapeutic approaches include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), family systems, solution-focused and dialectal behavior therapy (DBT).
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family.
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Woodbury
- 8550 Hudson Blvd Lake Elmo, MN 55042 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: University of St. Thomas 2008
- Certification: No Information on Record