Nicole E. Miller, PA-C
- Practicing Department: Cardiology
- Physician Assistant
My goal is to provide compassionate, patient-centered care to help my patients meet their health goals and improve their quality of life.
I grew up near the Twin Cities and went to college in Iowa. I have enjoyed returning to the community to provide cardiac care, as well as to enjoy all that the Twin Cities have to offer. In my free time, I like being outdoors, running, reading and spending time with friends and family.
- Stillwater Medical Group - Lakeview Hospital Campus
- 921 S Greeley St Stillwater, MN 55082 (map)
- Appointments: (651) 439-1234
- Professional School: University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine 2012
- Certification: NCCPA-Ntl Comm on Cert of Physician Assistants