John A. Birkland, IV, MA, LMFT
- Practicing Department: Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapist
I chose to become a therapist because I have always felt drawn to the healing and helping professions. While exploring various career options in college, I found myself gravitating toward the more psychological end of the healthcare field. Therefore I chose to pursue a career in marriage and family therapy.
As a therapist, I enjoy talking with people, listening to their stories, and helping them explore solutions to their psychological problems. I am very pleased to be a part of the Regions team here at the Maplewood Behavioral Health Clinic.
In my free time, I enjoy reading and taking walks outside in the summertime. I especially like conversing with friends. I am a member of the Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT) and the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
This provider serves both adults and adolescents, ages 14+ .
- HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health - Maplewood
- 2345 Ariel St N Maplewood, MN 55109 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 967-7992
- Professional School: Adler Graduate School 2010
- Certification: No Information on Record