Kyle W. Abben, DPM
- Practicing Specialty: Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatric Surgery, Podiatry
I am a fellowship-trained foot and ankle podiatrist specializing in comprehensive reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, including total ankle replacement. I received advanced fellowship training in traumatic and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery from the renowned Kaiser Permanente in Atlanta, Georgia. During my fellowship, my training focused on reconstructive forefoot, rearfoot and ankle surgery as well as total ankle replacement, arthroscopic ankle surgery, sports medicine and trauma.
Prior to my fellowship, I completed a high-volume comprehensive surgical residency program at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota. This training provided extensive training in all aspects of reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, lower extremity trauma surgery and diabetic limb salvage.
I have special interest in arthritis of the foot and ankle, bunions, flatfoot reconstruction, Achilles tendon injuries, ankle arthroscopy, ankle fractures, foot fractures and advanced ankle cartilage repair.
- Park Nicollet Specialty Center St. Louis Park 3800 Building
- 3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Saint Louis Park, MN 55416 (map)
- Appointments: (952) 993-2000
- Podiatric Medical School: Des Moines University Podiatric Medicine & Surgery 2011
- Residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2014
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Trauma: The Southeast Permanente Medical Group 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Foot & Ankle Surgery-Foot Surgery
- Certification: Foot & Ankle Surgery-Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery,A