Peter J. Hurley, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Oncology & Hematology
Because hematology and oncology is a field with significant ongoing scientific development as well as intimate patient care, I chose it for my practice. I want my patients to know that I appreciate how they allow me the privilege of being involved in their treatment. Communication is very important to me, and I appreciate the opportunity to get to know people. I value my patients as whole people, not just their ailment.
Outside of my practice, I enjoy vegetable gardening, cycling, sports (hockey is my favorite), and spending time with my wife and children.
I am a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine 2011
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2014
- Fellowship in Oncology & Hematology: University of Minnesota 2017
- Certification: Am Bd of Internal Medicine