Samantha E. Kealey, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Emergency Medicine
- Secondary Language: Spanish
I was drawn to emergency medicine because I enjoy caring for a diverse patient population in a fast-paced environment. I especially enjoy taking care of children and members of underserved communities.
My approach is to provide compassionate care and listen to the concerns of my patients and their families despite the sometimes rushed atmosphere of the emergency department. I believe I can best serve my patients by developing a plan that incorporates evidence-based treatments. I also encourage patient and family involvement because that is a crucial part of any decision-making.
Outside of my practice, I like to spend time with my family. I also enjoy fly fishing and hiking out West, gardening, playing piano and training horses for equestrian events.
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School 2009
- Internship in Surgery: Hennepin County Medical Center 2010
- Residency in Emergency Medicine: HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp 2015
- Certification: Am Bd of Emergency Medicine