Sam A Miotke, MD
- Practicing Specialty: Surgery
I take care of patients with a wide range of emergent conditions ranging from traumatic to emergency general surgery with a focus on burn injuries. I enjoy guiding patients through these unexpected events and working towards optimal recovery. I believe in a professional, empathetic and team-oriented approach to the needs of every patient and their loved ones.
- Medical School: Georgetown University 2012
- Residency in Surgery: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2019
- Fellowship in Burn Surgery: Shriners Hospitals for Children Northern California 2020
- Certification: No Information on Record