Mahesh Kumar, MBBS
- Practicing Specialty: Psychiatry
- Secondary Language: Hindi, Sindhi, Urdu
My goal in working with patients is to help them learn basic coping strategies for many situations, including crisis situations. I partner with social services professionals and therapists to provide compassionate, quality care.
Outside of my practice, I like spending time with my family and children, volunteering at school, gardening, biking and running. I also enjoy playing chess.
I am a member of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and the Minnesota Psychological Association (MPA).
- Medical School: Liaquat Medical College- Pakistan 2003
- Residency in Psychiatry: Hennepin County Medical Center 2017
- Certification: Am Bd of Psych & Neuro (Psychiatry)