DayBridge program information
We are located on the 2nd floor in the Northeast section of Regions Hospital.
Monday – Friday, 5 ½ hours daily of structured group, individual and family therapy
We involve you in every step of the healing process. We focus on your personal strengths to begin or start the healing process.
- A treatment plan is customized for you based on your needs
- Psychiatrists and psychologists are available five days per week
- We encourage your family to participate in therapy
- Treatment is based on proven results
- If necessary, Regions Hospital provides short-term inpatient care
With your permission, we will provide information to your primary care and outpatient providers.
We welcome most major insurance. We will contact your insurance to determine coverage.