A leader in brain and spine care
At Regions Hospital, you receive top care for brain, spine and nerve disorders from our neuroscience team. And you’ll get the best care from multidisciplinary teams that work together.
Communication and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Patients come to us because of our track record of quality care – with everything from testing and treatment to surgery and therapy.
Recognized for neuroscience care
It’s not just our patients who rate us highly. Healthgrades® recognized Regions Hospital as among the top in the nation for neuroscience care in 2018. Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. Here’s a closer look at all of the heart care recognition from Healthgrades:
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2018 Neurosciences Excellence Award™
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award™ for 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2018 Stroke Care Excellence Award™
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Cranial Neurosurgery for 6 Years in a Row (2013-2018)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Neurosciences in 2018
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cranial Neurosurgery for 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke in 2018
- Five-Star Recipient for Cranial Neurosurgery for 7 Years in a Row (2012-2018)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke for 8 Years in a Row (2011-2018)
Specialized care for your brain and spine
Our neurosurgeons have the advanced training and skills to care for the most complex needs.
From therapy to surgery, our care team works together to provide top care for your spine pain.
Get the highest level of care from Minnesota’s first Comprehensive Stroke Center.
We have top-trained neurologists providing care for all neurological disorders.
are underway within our HealthPartners neuroscience division
Coordinated care teams include:
- Pain management
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
New Neuroscience Center Now Open!
Our new facility in St. Paul, Minnesota brings our nationally recognized programs under one roof, for an even higher level of coordinated care.
Call for information
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Center for Memory and Aging